At Winchester Neurological Consultants, we believe that a doctor and patient become a team for treating an individual’s needs for medical care. Our physicians spend most of their time listening to understand your concerns and responding with the best treatment options for you. With the help of our professional staff, they also follow up to make sure that general pain is relieved, problems are resolved and your health improves.
We also want our patients to be informed about health alternatives because informed patients make better decisions about their health and well-being. We encourage you to look through these pages whenever you have an interest or concern about your health. We also know that convenience in the Winchester area is important to your selection of a health care provider. In these web pages, you’ll find information about Winchester Neurological Consultants' office, including our Winchester location, maps, directions, hours, insurance policies and appointment scheduling. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have or to request an appointment. We hope you’ll find our practice offers the accessibility and personal commitment you look for from a physician.
- The start of fall sports season brings the opportunity to review youth safety and concussions.
- Stroke and other cardiovascular events in patients with obstructive sleep apnea and the effect of continuous positive airway pressure
- Frederick County Man Has Dramatic Recovery After Stroke
- Medical Marijuana Clinical Trials Could Make Pot Schedule II
- Your4State Featured Story: New Stroke Treatment to Four State Area is Saving Lives
- Epilepsy Patients Get Help With Marijuana Extract Bill
- Interested in more videos featuring our patients and doctors? Check it out now.